Survivors of sexual violence may choose to seek justice or secure their rights through the legal system. Having high-quality legal assistance can help a survivor ease their worry, reclaim security, and redefine hope. Like all Clove Alliance offerings, legal services are confidential and free of charge. Please note that case selection is not guaranteed and is dependent on the resources available.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about these free services.
On Your Side
Deanna Carlson Webb, Attorney at Law, provides Clove Alliance’s legal services. Deanna is victim-centered, empathic, non-judgmental, and treats all clients with compassion and respect. Deanna has the knowledge and expertise to represent the survivors we serve.
Legal assistance can provide support with the following:
- Protective Orders
- Victim rights during Criminal Proceedings
- Housing Contract Matters: Eviction/Housing Authority Matters
- Immigration Assistance: Work Permits, Visa Assistance
- Employments Matters: Sexual Harassment/ Discrimination Complaints
- Representation in campus Title IX: School Discipline Hearings